Our office in historic Ocean Grove, originally constructed in 1900 by George W. Evans, a past Ocean Grove Post Master and Charter Trustee of the Ocean Grove Camp Meeting Association, is designated as a Certified Historic Structure by the US Department of the Interior's Historic Preservation Office. It's believed to be one of the very few turn of the century, completely tin store fronts remaining in New Jersey. It was known for many years as the home of the Ocean Grove Times newspaper.
It's renovation as a dental office came in 1999 with attention being given to maintaining as many of the original architectural details as possible, including an original tin ceiling and an exterior Victorian paint pallette approved by the local Historic Preservation Committee.
Nonetheless, the interior contains five thoroughly modern, state of the art dental treatment rooms and support rooms that maintain the highest standards of infection control for our patients' comfort and safety. New treatments and modalities are constantly being added and upgraded to maintain our high standards, including the recent addition of intraoral cameras.